Concentrated Soothing SerumSKU: CALM serum
Concentrated Soothing Serum is designed to assist in calming the discomfort associated with weak, itchy, highly irritated or reddened skin. Easily applied, quickly absorbed, leaves no residue on the skin and is neutral in scent.
- Add to Compare
- Print this page
Concentrated Soothing Serum
Hypoallergenic. Free of parabens, colorants, fragrances and allergens.
General product view
Concentrated Soothing Serum is designed to assist in calming the discomfort associated with weak, itchy, highly irritated or reddened skin.
Easily applied, quickly absorbed, leaves no residue on the skin and is neutral in scent.
Main active agents*
D-panthenol + Green Tea + Boswellia + Licorice + Salicylate Silanol + Tetrapeptide-33
Free of parabens, alcohol, colorants, fragrances and allergens.
Calming components: pure Dexpanthenol (D-panthenol 75%), Salicylate Silanol, Tetrapeptide-33.
Anti-irritant agents: Licorice, Boswellia.
Protective anti-oxidants: Green Tea.
Unique formula gives pleasant, soothing sensation instantly after application.
Directions for use
- Recommended for skin of all ages for normal to combination skin
- Unisex: for women and men
- Skin with discomfort associated with weak, itchy, highly irritated or reddened skin
- Beauty procedures associated with sensitive skin prone to allergy, redness and inflammation
- Post-treatments care (finishing serum applied on skin prior Biomimetic Lamellar Cream from DERMEDICS™)
- Daily skin care (day and night application, make-up primer)
- Instantly calms the skin
- Provides anti-collagenase, anti-redness, anti-inflammation, anti-sagginess, anti-hyaluronidase, anti-elastase and anti-oxidant defense
- Supports in reduction of red and purple spots left by acne
- Supports in reduction of post-treatment redness
Face, as well as other skin areas depending on needs.
Water/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Panthenol, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Silanediol Salicylate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-33, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, PVM/MA Copolymer, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
PEGs – Safety Assessment
It is concluded, that the PEGs are safe for use in cosmetics under the present conditions of intended use. Taking into account all the information available, it can be assumed that these compounds as presently used in cosmetic preparations will not present a risk for human health.
Phenoxyethanol – Final Report of the Safety Assessment
IN accordance with clinical studies, Phenoxyethanol is neither a primary irritant nor sensitizer. Phenoxyethanol is not phototoxic in clinical studies. It is concluded that Phenoxyethanol is safe as a cosmetic ingredient in the present practices of use and concentration.
Interestingly, Phenoxyethanol occurs naturally in green tea.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
Skin condition improvement visible after single treatment.
Regular application provides significant improvement of the skin.
Comfortable capacity: this product is available in big size for professional use in beauty salon, as well as for home care (to enjoy this comfort also at home).
Professional: airless 100ml and 200ml
Home care: airless 50ml
* Efficacy of active ingredients confirmed by in vitro and in vivo tests through regular application.
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.